Welcome to Smallwood Primary School and Language Unit. Smallwood Primary School is a happy, vibrant and friendly inner-city school. So before you begin why not take a couple of minutes to look at our virtual tour of 'A Day In The Life at Smallwood Primary School'. We hope this will help provide a true insight into our school motto ‘Learning Together, Learners for Life’ which we hope will stay with our children long after they leave Smallwood.
- During the half term, your child can get creative by carving a pumpkin, or any kind of fruit or vegetable, and bring it in to school on Monday 31st October where judging will take place during the Halloween Disco. The carving creation must be clearly labelled with the child’s name and class. The School Halloween Disco will be on Monday 31st October 2016 from 5 - 6:30pm. There will be lots of fun activities to take part in like apple bopping, and firework art. Tickets are £3 per child and will be on sale from Monday 17th October 2016.
- Class 5U will be presenting their class assembly on Friday 4th November 2016 at 10am. Parents/Carers please join us for the assembly and for refreshments afterwards.
- Our annual ‘International Week’ will be from Monday 7th November 2016 to Friday 11th November 2016. This year we will have a technology theme focusing on animation around the world.
- This year's Eid Celebrations will be taking place on Thursday 24th & Friday 25th November 2016.
- Smallwood Language Unit is a Specialist Provision for children with Speech, Language and Communication Difficulties. We willl be having an open morning on Tuesday 29th November 2016 at 9:30am-11am. Please come along and have a look around. For more information please click: LU Open Morning
Smallwood School celebrated Harvest with an assembly. All children and families were encouraged to bring in an item of food to school which would then be donated to the Wandsworth foodbank to help those in need. We would like to thank everyone who donated as you can see it was a great success.
Jeans for Genes Day:
Thank you for your support towards ‘Jeans for Genes’ day. We are delighted to tell you that we have raised £433 towards this very important cause.
After School Games Club
At Smallwood we are pleased to offer a range of After School Clubs and Activities throughout the school year. Each club is aimed at particular year groups. All places in a club are based on a first come basis; however priority is given to children who are not already enrolled in a club. The majority of the clubs are free; however there may be a charge for some clubs to cover tutor costs. Clubs will run for 10 weeks this term. Click After School Clubs and Activites book for information.
Scan the QR code to see the latest masterpiece from Smallwood Animation Club:
PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO SHOW MY HOMEWORK